Friday, June 22, 2012

Thank you!

I wanted to say thank you to all of my colleagues.  I am a people person and love to interact with others.  I was worried about an online class setting and how I would build relationships with others.  I was especially worried this time around because I had just taken a session off and came back to all new names.  Everyone has been wonderful, supportive, and kind.  I have learned so much from you and loved reading the discussion posts every week.  Thank you and I wish you the best in your future classes. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leigh,
    I have enjoyed learning with you, reading your blog and your discussion posts. I wishyou success in your career and in life in general. Feel free to keep in tuch. play2grow@sent.com Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh,it has been a pleasure communicating with you again as we have had a few classes together on our journey to success in this field.I have enjoyed reading and being a part of the engaging discussions you have added to. I wish you well and the very best and glad you are back to continue on your quest for knowledge!

    Respectfully,

    Debra

    ReplyDelete