Saturday, October 29, 2011

Final Blog Assignment

I have enjoyed contacting someone who teaches in another country and hope to keep in contact with her in the future.  Three consequences for me from learning about the international early childhood field is:
1. Make contact with a fellow educator who teaches outside of The United States.
2. Become aware of early childhood education in other countries.  Learn about issues related to young children and education in that country. 
3. Discover new early childhood resources used and available in other parts of the world that may be used in The United States as well.

One goal I have is to try and create new international contacts in other countries and build my professional education community. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leigh,
    Thanks for your post. Talking with international contacts has given me lots of information as well. I too hope to find more international contacts in the future to expand my professional community. Good luck and I hope to have class with you again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh:
    Your goal is short further with a lot in it. Is wonderful to think of community we live in. You had demonstrate that you care a lot.
    Thanks for your time, sharing your wishes and your advocacy with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have gained a lot of insight from this course as well. Thank you for your relevant and insightful posts!!

    ReplyDelete